Wednesday, January 25, 2012

discussion09

I attended the town meeting. Statement of topic is whether they should bring down the age of the right to vote or not. Ryuji is 20 years old. Koyama is a mayor. Takashi is a high school student. Mio is high school student. Chikako is an university student. She is 20 years old. Ryuji, Koyama and Takashi don't agree with the topic. Mio and Chikako agree with the topic.
Important points raised in the discussion are whether 16-years-old people understand politics or not. The outcome of the discussion is that they will bring down to 18 years old 3 years later. And Koyama will explain presence situation and his manifest to young people easily. I think we don't have to bring down the age because young people should get enough knowledge in their school. I think their voices were very small. And their topic was unclear. So they should speak more loudly and make sure main topic.