We discussed about separating trash. Kazuyo called Kazu was a staff of the treatment center. Kana called Richard was an enviromental proffeser at the Kyoto University. Yuki called Yutaro was a student. Kisato called Akio was an owner of Mdonald. And I was called Kozue. I was a houseworker and had two children. A moderator was Kotomi.
Important points raised in this discussion was wether home should separate trash or not. Home complained about separating trash because company don't this. Home gradually got to dumping trash together like company. The waste terminal center was costly because of their separating.
The outcome of this discussion was home and company separate trash and the waste terminal center collect company's trash almost everyday. And the waste terminal center gave home safely trash box.
MY personal opinion was the same as the position of the waste terminal center because I think it's dangerous to burn all trash together. I have a separating callender.
I think Kotomi was good at bringing the discussion together. It was easy to understand the discussion. I want to talk positively in the next discussion.