Wednesday, December 21, 2011

discussion08

I attended our town's meeting. The topic is whether we should build a new shopping center or not. There is a shopping street. This street is active and has 80 shops. Chie called Yumeko is 53 years old. She often read technical books. Shino called Gyazbee is 28 years old. He is an Indian and run a book store in the shopping street. He doesn't agree with the topic because he thinks if a new shopping center is built, people who come to the shopping street go to the new shopping center. Yuho called Ayumi is a university student. Atsuko called Shoko live in a area where is far from the shopping street. She has a villa and wants to sell it. She agree with the topic. Ai called Kaori is 27 years old. She is a housewife. Important points raised in the discussion is how the shopping street is promoted. The outcome of the discussion is building second shopping street near the original shopping street. I don't think this outcome is good solution because I think they should build second shopping street near Shoko's house. I think all panelists are very good because they talked each other eagerly.