Monday, May 23, 2011

BR:04 A Monster on the Street Part 2

A Monster on the Street Part 2: Step 7 Book 2 (Literacy Land)"I'm dead," Cleo said. "Dead people don't eat omelettes." (p.17)

     This is story is part 2 of the book which I read last week. The piano was slipping from the top of the slope. Jojo tactfully stopped the piano. Then, the owner of the piano, Mrs Pringle invited them to entertain at lunch. However, she wasn't good at cooking very well.
     I'm not also good at cooking because I don't cook. But I sometimes cook simple dinner. I can cook curry, stew, and so on. I work in the hamburger restaurant. I often make salad and dessert. But ingredients always is prepared. I just dish up them into a plate. I want to learn to cook everything well in the future.

Strong, Jeremy (2001): A Monster on the Street Part 2. London: Longman.