Sunday, May 8, 2011

my treasure

    I have a treasure. My treasure is the radio. I love radio programs. I’m a constant  listener. I heard the radio for the first time when I was a junior high school student. This time, I was preparing for the entrance examination. When I studied at midnight, I always listened to the radio. And I appeared on a local radio program once when I was an elementary school student. I talked about my impression of a movie I was. It was very interesting.
     I think that radio is the best tool if you want to contact famous people. They talk about their life. Moreover if you want to talk to your favorite talent, you can mail a letter to him or her. Then, he or she reads your mail and answers your question. You also can answer their questions. And he or she may give you an original good. When my favorite talent went to America, they bought gifts for listeners. I gave them. I was very happy. 
     I love “All Night Nippon”. I listen to it every Wednesday and Saturday. I sometimes mail them. I’m happy that they read my mail and laugh. I can hear them in my bed because I bought a portable radio. This radio is my treasure. This radio is for all weather. However I sometimes go to sleep in the middle of the program because it’s very comfortable.
     I love the radio. I want to work on the radio in the future as a director or a writer. I don’t want to be on the radio because I’m not good at talking. I want to study about radio.