The topic is about cosmetic surgery. We discussed whether cosmetic surgery is good or bad. Our members are six people. 1012007 Iyo, 1012009 Hitomi, 1012017 Kotomi, 1012035 Kazuha, 1012039 Narumi, 1012041 Ayamasa.
Iyo says that cosmetic surgery is bad because it is waste, and if we have it we may commit humanity problem. Moreover even the doctor make mistakes, we can't restore. I think her good point is using photographs. It was easy to understand. I think she can improve it if she will explain each reason much more.
Kotomi says that cosmetic surgery is bad because it costs a lot. And if there was an accident of surgery, we had a lot of risks. Moreover if you get beautiful at once , your beautiful won't keep forever. I think her good point is preparing many photographs about examples of failure. I wanted her to speak more slowly because it was difficult for me to understand.
Kazuha says that cosmetic surgery is bad because if you get beautiful, this will be imbalance. She thinks having surgery has a lot of risks. I think her good point is speaking clearly. I think she can improve it if she won't rely on her page too much.
Narumi says that cosmetic surgery is bad because it costs too much and have a lot of risks. She thinks inside beauty is more important than looks. I think her good point is looking up circumstance aboubt cosmetic surgery in the world very much. I think she can improve it if she won't rely on her page too much.
Ayamasa says that cosmetic surgery is good because having cosmetic surgery is her dicision, it's her probrem. if she had a cosmetic surgery, she would be more active and beautiful woman. I think his good point is arranging his reasons well, so it is very easy to understand. I think he can improve it if he will explain more reasons.
This is my final observation. I don't think that cosmetic surgery is bad. I have three reasons. First, it can improve your chances for love or jobs. For example, Corean believe that the facial beautiful is same as the her skill. Handsomes and beautiful women always are promote or marry. Second, simple cosmetic surgery is getting more common these days. Fot example, we often hear about "puti seikei". There are a lot of surgeries. Many people are operated on removal of hair, straightening of the teeth or straightening of hair and so on. Third, cosmetic surgery can make you feel better about yourself. If you had an cosmetic surgery, you can improve parts of you complex and you can decrease your mental stress.