Dear host family.
Hello.I'm Hitomi U. I'm nineteen years old and a university student. I love almost all fruits and I only don't like watermelons because it's difficult to eat. What fruits do you like?
I live with my parents, my grandparents, my brother and my sister. How many people does your family have?
I'll tell you my favorite things. My hobby is watching stages. I watch a stageshow once a month and I will travel to Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, even to Hokkaido. I also love traveling. So I'm happy that I travel to a lot of places to watch a show.
I want to know your hobby. When I go to your home, please tell me your favorite things. I sometimes play the viola. I learned how to play it when I was a high school student, I belonged to the string orchestra club. Do you play a musical instrument? If you play music, let's play together!
I work in the hamburger and steak restaurant. I'm not only a waitress but also a chef. I can cook everything expect humburgers. I like cooking cakes, so I want to cook them for you. Do you like sweets? Does your family like sweets?
I want to get along with your family. I'll tell you about my family. My grandfather likes gardening. He plants some pine trees in the garden. And he has a lot of bonsai. My grandmother likes mountain climbing and walking. She is a strong woman. My father likes fishing. Our dinner always has fish dishes. They are very good. My mother has practiced the hula recently. She looks happy. My brother loves video games. He buys only video games or coffee milk when he gets the salary. My sister became a high school student this spring. She bought a new cell phone the other day. So, she always uses it. I love my family.
Please tell me your family and your hobby. I'm looking forword to seeing you. Thank you.